Anyone having problems accessing www.banking365.com ?

greentree

As the title says. I cant access it for the last hour. My internet link seems to be working fine. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

Accessing the page itself or just logging in? The page itself is displaying ok...

As the title says. I cant access it for the last hour. My internet link seems to be working fine. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

Sure am. Just getting waiting for 365online.com message.

They were due to switch over to their new look site today I believe.
Must be having issues.

Thanks!

It's dreadful ! :(
I think I transferred some money around but I'm not sure. The thing kept freezing on me. I'll be in the branch later so I can check what happened.

Hopefully they get it working quick and there's no security issues with it .

Same issue for me, completely hangs in Chrome, FireFox loads the homepage eventually but the secure part of the site itself is unuseably slow

Same here, with Safari and Firefox: login page open slowly and once clicked on continue the page just reset

It is VERY slow - hopefully they can tweak a few things and improve the speed.

It's dog slow, and I have to say I don't think much of the new look / feel or functionality. Did they even bother to do any load testing before unleashing it on the public? Not even a € sign on the page, just (left-justified, which really bugs me when dealing with numbers) columns prefixed with "eur".
Lazy and sloppy.

Bring back the old one, and back to the drawing board with it.

I agree with all of the above comments. The old site was great as it was very easy to use. Pls bring back the old one or I will be moving Banks.

Well, I think new look is more modern - not sure that I can spot much in way of new features - although showing online payments limits is a good idea.

Agree that no euro symbol is a big minus as is not right-adjusting the numbers - maybe that an indication of the euro demise - do they know something we don't?

It is a problem load-testing apps like this - but hopepfully that can be done rapidly once they get some real-time data to identify blockages and slow running processes.

I don't like the new look, although I'm willing to accept that this is an innate 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' conservatism on my part which may be misplaced once I get used to it.

But the SLOWNESS .... holy god, if this continues, I am changing banks. It took me 35 minutes today to look through the transactions of 3 accounts and transfer some money from one account to another. AARRGGHH. Not good marketing at all.

Received this message last night.
"Dear Customer
We are aware of an issue with accessing 365 on line, this matter is currently under investigation and we will revert with an update as soon as possible.​
We wish to apologise for any inconvenience caused"

Still unusably slow this morning. Absolutely dreadful stuff.

Error in Menu for Domestic transfer

There is clearly an error in the menu for transferring funds. The menu item for "domestic Transfer" should offer payment to other accounts. It currently is identical to the menu item for transfer between two accounts of your own.

I think you have to add payees before doing the transfer.

Also, it seems much quicker today

do we have to go anr re-enter all our benficiaries again, for money transfers etc??

Back