Anyone got any good quiz questions?

Just google to "pub, quiz etc." and there are oads there - some expect you to pay but very quickly you should have loads

Roy

Good sports question here.

Name the only team to start and finish a soccer match with 2 different managers?ie when they kicked off they had mr x as manager and when the game finished they had mr y as manager.
This is not a trick question - actually happened
Anybody care to have a go I will reveal all later

D

Trying to think of everything without googling but nothing coming to mind. Googled and still cant find anything. Any hint, league? year?

Wild guess, based on previous similar questions - Melchester Rovers.

z

Diddles said:
Good sports question here.

Name the only team to start and finish a soccer match with 2 different managers?ie when they kicked off they had mr x as manager and when the game finished they had mr y as manager.
Did the match kick off and finish on the same day or was it initially abandoned and then the remainder played out on separate days?

Name the only player to win a Premiership medal, a Champions League medal an FA Cup medal, and another Premiership medal in consecutive games.

ClubMan said:
Did the match kick off and finish on the same day or was it initially abandoned and then the remainder played out on separate days?

Good to see the brain is working Clubman.Your hot(not that way obviously)

D

"Name the only player to win a Premiership medal, a Champions League medal an FA Cup medal, and another Premiership medal in consecutive games."

Has to be one of the Man Utd team of 99 but which one escapes me.

Diddles said:
Good to see the brain is working Clubman.Your hot(not that way obviously)
Still haven't a clue though and don't want to cheat by Googling... Not one of the Milans by any chance?

Ok

Real Madrid las year as far as I know.
Match abandoned after 83mins.
Manager sacked week after
Returned 2 weeks later to play the last 7 mins(in front of crowd of over 30k)
with new manager.

D

Henny Penny said:
For a table quiz ... thanks.
Geography question:- If you travel 5 miles south then 5 miles east then 5 miles north, and you're back where you started . . where are you?

michaelm said:
Geography question:- If you travel 5 miles south then 5 miles east then 5 miles north, and you're back where you started . . where are you?

Would that be the north pole?

Miner said:
Has to be one of the Man Utd team of 99 but which one escapes me.

Solskjaer ?
His run of injury would account for four consecutive matches extending over a season or more.

Remember you have to play a certain amout of games to earn a medal

D

Which England player died taking a corner?

It is not as far back as you think - within last 25 years

Also Sunderland won it in 1979
Villa won it in 1981

Who won it in 1980 ??

Re: Which England player died taking a corner?

jasconius said:
It is not as far back as you think - within last 25 years
But the Premiership/Premier League is only in existence since 1992!

Back