Key Post Anyone got a good Budget spreadsheet

ctlsleh

Time to start thinking about how to manage the finances for 2011 and try for once to get control of the expenditure....doesnt seem to matter how much i earn, we blow it all, time to take some control....:)

If anyone has a good spreadheet that they are willing to share that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Eoin

These are the ones I have found. You might try them out and post a review of them:

[broken link removed]has what looks like a very good one

itsyourmoney.ie

MABS has a selection of [broken link removed]. Not sure how good they are.
[broken link removed]

I downloaded the askaboutmoney one yesterday( the one Brendan refers to above). It's quite clear, the graph is really handy, and you can adjust it to your own personal circumstances. There is another one from Permenant TSB ( link below) that is very good too. It's not possible to adjust it (as far as I know) but it is very detailed and specifically designed to help you get a handle on expenditure and where savings can be made. This is an excel spreadsheet which can be downloaded onto your PC. You do need to adjust settings to allow Macro etc, but they tell you how to do this. [broken link removed]

The link I posted above brings you immediately to the download file. The following is the link to the overview, you can then proceed to download page if you want to download the application. You can use option to "save as" and locate file when you can easily access it. [broken link removed]

Back