Anyone Else With Arrears On an ACC Mortgage

Alwyn

Does anyone have a mortgage with A C C that is currently not preforming as it once was?

I've found them difficult to deal with. Just wondering how anyone is getting on.

weve been trying to deal with them for years. got to the stage that they have tried for reposession. At the last hearing (cant afford a lawer) we represented ourselves and I told the judge that they hadnt talked to us in 2 years and the judge ordered that ACC talk to us. I went to thier offices in Dublin and explained the situation and got NO feedback just that the matter must be resolved. They have never offered to engage in the MARP process and are absolutely useless. The guy I spoke to had thier solicitor with him and the 2 of them just looked like they had no interest and that they wanted to be anywhere but talking to me.

Since then we have heard nothing, no court dates, no letters not a thing. Ive given up dealing with them. If we end up in court again I intend to explain to the judge what the story is and let her make up her mind. I want to sort it out but I cant if they wont engage.

Similar situation here, they have not tried for repossession yet, but I'm sure it will only be a matter of time. Oddly enough, I would actually love for them to send me a couple of threatening letters because the silent treatment really is the upsetting part of all this. The silence is deafening. At least I could respond to their letters but nothing, absolutely nothing. They will not return my calls, respond to my letters. I am beside myself with worry.

I read posts on here from seasoned posters telling worried OP's that their mortgage provider is obliged to engage with them yet why are this crowd not engaging with us. I cannot speak for dmak but I feel we have been forgotten.

If you are not able to finance the loan that you signed upto, when rates were at a historic low, you need to contact the bank with registered latter, however you did sign up to a agreement to pay. Do you want the irish taxpayer to pay for your home.. Remember a home is only worth what you think its worth

If you are not able to finance the loan that you signed upto, when rates were at a historic low, you need to contact the bank with registered latter, however you did sign up to a agreement to pay. Do you want the irish taxpayer to pay for your home.. Remember a home is only worth what you think its worth

I have lost my job.
I am seeking employment with no joy.
All my savings have gone.
What do you suggest the bank do with me if I cannot pay the full monthly mortgage installment?
I did not go out intentionally to become a burden on TAX payers. I am servicing the debt 100% to the best of my ability to the point I am leaving myself short changed i.e not enough food in fridge, arrears on utility bills etc.

There is very little the bank can do. As was mentioned a home is only what you think it's worth. If the bank are not playing ball and your health is being affected then a large brown registered enveloped with the keys inside should do the trick.

Back