anyone else got a team in www.premierleague.com?

G

Guest127

anyone else got a team in www.premierleague.com and do you find youself checking injuries, african nations, suspensions etc. swopping players around and generally spending more time managing your team than you do placing your saturday bet? (should add that we have a team at work and the competition is cut throat, and also a few side bets on who finishes ahead of who)

Yeah, I always have a team, maybe we should have an AAM league next year? I never win.

Yeah, I always have a team, maybe we should have an AAM league next year? I never win.

Good idea CCOVICH. I've had a team for the past three seasons. Won it last season in my former employers. The competition gets very intensive and even divisive e.g. us Man Utd fans NEVER, EVER, EVER include a Liverpool player in our team, side bets on individual weekends and best defences etc

after today all I can say is $@^* Ronaldo. an aam league next season would be great.

AAM League would be excellent, I am on the (free) Yahoo Fantasy Football and it is great craic, the competitiveness amongst the staff is hilarious.

Benjani on my team:). not captain unfortunatly :(. can't believe that Keane and Ronaldo , who are both on my arch rivals team scored in injury time. :mad:. still have Stevie G as my captain on Monday, though on past performances its not necessarily something to look forward to.

I've created an AAM league on www.premierleague.com

If you want to join use the following code - 913148-270536

We can start the scoring from this weekend or I can restart it so that points already won will be brought forward... Let me know what you would prefer

Cheers

Thats great Ronan if we start now do will we not bring down the overall 'Irish' average in the overall league but I personally would prefer we start from now in this league.
out of curiosity and to see whaf kind of managerial talent we are up against would posters agree to supply the following:
number of teams in their league/number of points they have accumulated to this weekend/what place they are in their league.
if we did enter our current teams/points etc would our anonimity be lost?

Back