Anyone bought an Acer

S

ShayC

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying an Acer desktop on-line from the UK.
As I understand it, if there's an issue you have to call Acer support, who don't have a very good reputation.
With that said, most PC companies seem to have a bad customer care rep, eg. Dell.

Appreciate anyones thoughts or experience.

If you run the search option in this forum you should find previous discussions on this subuject. Check out the charges for ringing their helpline also.

Bought one for my father there last year, no issues since. Build quality and performance all up to scratch.

Can't comment on the help line as I've never had reason to call them.

Bought one for my son last christmas twelve months. He loves it. No problems and insists if ever he needs a new one it will be Acer

I have an Acer and I love it. Only small problem I have had with it was that the AC Adapter packed in after 16 months. I went online and had a replacement in the post 48 hours later from the UK. It cost about €40 including postage.

I can't comment in Acer support, because I never needed it. Both my PCs (desktop and laptop) are Acers, and I have had no problems with them. Decent build quality.

highly recomend them, I have one in use now for several years (laptop) never gave any trouble.

Yeah not bad but dont go onto the acer web site and follow the instructions to do a bios upgrade or its game over and into the bin... :(

Back