Any Tips On Rearing A Jack Russell Pup?

heretohelp

Hi there,
Just got a Jack Russell pup and wondering if any JR owners have tips on rearing them etc or have any do"s and dont"S ???
Thanks Guys

Discipline is very important with JR's - make sure he/she know that you are the boss. Every JR is different though. My Mum had trouble lead training hers - she used to have to drive him to the park because traffic freaked him - he grew out of that. Usual stuff with toilet training - loads of newspaper required. He still hates cats - no amount of training will cure that!

I have a Jack Russell. They make great pets but they need to know who is boss. I made the mistake of treating him like a baby when he was a pup and he got a bit snappy. He is three now and has a beautiful temperment.

I have a Jack Russell. They make great pets but they need to know who is boss. I made the mistake of treating him like a baby when he was a pup and he got a bit snappy. He is three now and has a beautiful temperment.
Thanks bongo2,
just read your post aloud as my hubby was lying on our sitting room floor rolling around cuddling ours , he got up so fast hahaha

Thanks bongo2,
just read your post aloud as my hubby was lying on our sitting room floor rolling around cuddling our one, he got up so fast hahaha
hijacked your post sorry, here to help, we have a 4 year old male great temperament

Back