Any Recommended landscape servies in Meath?

johns75

Hi, Anybody know a good gardener / landscaper in the Dunboyne area? I just bought a house and the garden has 3 decks, a patio, a really old shed and a huge trench with a built in barbeque (seriously over the top). I want someone to rip it all out, put a new shed in and grass the rest. I need someone reasonabe and reliable.

A friend of mine set up in business last year, garden design/renovation. She's based in Leixlip, so very close to you. Have seen her work, it's very good. Will send you a PM with her name & phone number.

johns75, did you get the landscape gardening done, was it a good price for good work, I also live in Dunboyne and would prefer a recommendation than the yellow pages.

I am looking for a decent landscape contractor or hard landscaper in Kildare. I was at the home and garden show in RDS at the weekend and spoke to a couple of contractors. I am looking at getting a patio area, some small raised beds and some planinting. Quotes were in the region of €13K+ for a small garden approx. 30 ft x 30ft.

As thats way too much, I am considering getting someone to do the patio and raised beds/pathway and look after the planing myself. Has anyone any recommendations.

Thanks

try the association of landscape contractors of ireland - then we dont get any regretful stories!

Back