Any other waste collect companies in fingal?

paddi22

I tried googling, but had no luck. Does anyone know if there are any alternate wheelie bin collection services apart from panda in fingal. Since the start of the year the service with pand has been dreadful, we have been sent three different calendars each week saying different days, (backed up by calls to their customer services to confirm the day) , and still our bins haven't been collected since the start of the year. it's actually a farce at this stage and i am done with them and would like to move my custom elsewhere, does anyone know any alternate suppliers.

In our first two weeks with Panda, our bins weren't collected on the designated day (Thursday). However, it transpired that, due to a post-Christmas backlog, they were collecting on Fridays/Saturdays any bins that remained out on the road. Being civic-minded, we'd taken ours back in on the Thursday nights.

I rang their customer service line, and got through after about 8 minutes. A very helpful woman took my details and arranged for an emergency truck to come to our road last Saturday, and collect my bin and my neighbours'.

It was a black bin, and I think my repeated use of the phrase 'three weeks worth of nappies' might have made the critical difference here!

we got promised two emergency bins, but no sign of either! we had been with them for ages beforehand and never had any issues, but this is ridiculous. we still have our bins from xmas, and our garden is just filling up with black sacks!

Back