Any Good Landscapers In Clare

NOAH

My garden has been ruined by guys putting in sewers and drains and soakaway. Water table is only about 2 ft down so all the soil that was excavated for footpaths and drains has been used to raise garden level and put in drain. It appears I now need 6 at least 6 loads of topsoil. So to kill 2 birds at one stone I am looking for a landscaper to give a few quotes and advice.

Any good ones here in CLARE.

NOAH

I would suggest talking to neighbours who have had their gardens done and get a number from them. I would offer my services but I am based in Monaghan.

A friend of mine is a landscaper based in Limerick. Depending on what part of Clare you're located, I'm sure he'd travel. Let me know if you want his details.

You probably know this already but be careful about who you choose as there are a lot of cowboys in that area.

Get a few different quotes as well as the differences can be massive. We got our garden done recently and were quoted 3.5k, 2.75k and 2.5k for the same job.

You probably know this already but be careful about who you choose as there are a lot of cowboys in that area.

Get a few different quotes as well as the differences can be massive. We got our garden done recently and were quoted 3.5k, 2.75k and 2.5k for the same job.

unless there is a landscape architect involved [?] there is always a cheaper way to do the garden - it does not necessarily mean that one is more expensive. Its almost akin to asking someone to quote for a car.

try the Association of Landscape Contractors of Ireland or the Garden Landscape Designers Association

Back