any body else getting hassle from o2?

anniemac

i am at my wits end with o2, I changed to two seperate bills in October - put my own phone on to an account opened for my business and god what a mess, I have spent hours and hours on the phone with what o2 calls customer service, they have over charged, billed double one number got charged 2 tarrifs for 5 months and charged roaming when it was part of my package.
I have to fight to get them to amend THEIR mistakes. [with the member of o2 telling me to be grateful- i didn't overcharge myself] I pay them well over 250 a month and with 5 in my family o2 phones and they earn well over 3grand a year from us and they just pass off excuse after excuse and cheek with major attitude'oh its her again' i have no other option but to change provider, but there should be some way to flag up what they are doing, do I go to com reg or just the press, I don't think I can be the only person they are messing about, its just such a mess, they don't even know what they are selling can you imagine if they they overcharge each customer 169 euro per month as with me they can afford to **** us off!

Back