Anglo Irish Bank Regular Saver Issue 1 - rate drop from 7% to 4.5% from 8th July 08

Re: Anglo Irish Bank Regular Saver Issue 1 - rate drop from 7% to 4.5% from 8th July

Disappointed to see the rate drop on the reg saver account. have to say it was probably the simplest most flexible reg savers account out there.
The ability to fund the account via EFT rather than SO or DD is great. I wish other financial institutions would allow for that!
Very conveniently I could close my old account and open a new one by email. Got a conformation email this morning. True no sign of any of these chances on the anglconnect website but I'm sure thats just a timing thing.
It took about 24 hours for mine to appear.
I've always found them helpful.
Me too. But then I've never really had major problems with any of the many banks with whom I have dealt and find that most of them offer a good service.

Re: Anglo Irish Bank Regular Saver Issue 1 - rate drop from 7% to 4.5% from 8th July

I did not see the fact that it updated the next day. I only scan the threads:)

That would be perfected acceptable as the system would prob only be updated once after midnight.

They are very good in response times and very helpful so I have no problems with them.

yeah, i find that they always ring when you ask. I usually never get calls back from other banks let alone within an hour!

Back