Anger as FAS docks wages of protestors

DublinTexas

can edit posts
How is this for entitlement?

In my local paper I find on the FrontPage:

“Anger as FAS docks wages of protestors”, going on to say that a group of angry Northside community workers have expressed outrage after discovering they are to be docked wages for time spent on a national march against cuts to vital local services.

Wow. On what planet do these people live? They go to a demonstration and they expect to be paid for it? I’m all for free speech and people’s right to demonstrate but they can do it on their own dime please.

Agreed. I'm in Impact and have often been asked to go to these types of demostrations but it's made clear we're to do it on own time.

“Anger as FAS docks wages of protestors”, going on to say that a group of angry Northside community workers have expressed outrage after discovering they are to be docked wages for time spent on a national march against cuts to vital local services.

They are protesting about cuts to vital local services which they are supposed to be providing while they are protesting.

So they are protesting about themselves.
Wonderful!

Any public sector body who provided funding for these organisations should also withdraw grant monies pro-rata as these organisations obviously werent providing the community services they have a contract to provide and received public monies to provide on the day they were all protesting!

Back