Am I looking for the mortgage I can't have?

Re: I meant...

O do u have to reply to everything even though it may not be relevant???

Don't mind that 0 fellow, likes to see his number up in lights and boost his post count.. ;-)

Iwant,

C'mon you got wages in cash in an envelope with no tax deduction details/P60 etc. and you thought it was legit? See how your defence went here and you can see how revenue will similary respond!! if you're caught, which is probably a slim chance IMO. So back to the mortgage application, I wouldn't bother putting this job on it.

O

Actually I do think anonymity guarantees that I won't get caught. I think you're making a massive issue about this.
Listen O, I appreciate your input. You don't have to get defensive with me. I'm not ignoring you're advice. I've listened to everything you've said.

Rainyday

Relax Rainyday. I was looking for advice on a mortgage application!!!

Monk

I never said it was legit. I said I was told that my boss was paying tax on my wages before I got them. This is a dead arguement guys.

Re: Monk

Tough - Hope you lose some sleep tonight thinking about how you are ripping off the state. You'll get yours in time....

Moderators like Rainyday

If I was Brendan Burgess Rainyday I'd kick you off this site. You are vicious, bad tempered and clearly have a rather large baseball bat rammed up your posterior. I hope you lose sleep too Rainyday for being a stuck up fool.
And no...I had a fantastic nights sleep thanks!!!

Re: Moderators like Rainyday

Getting back to the question (cool down guys) lenders will not take non-taxable income into account so you can only borrow based on your main incomes hence a max of €315k.

BTW I don't agree with tax avoidance any more than Rainyday but there's no point in getting personal.

Sarah

www.rea.ie

Thanks

Again, thanks Sarah. You've made things a lot clearer for me. Thank for disagreeing politely btw.

Avoidance?

I dont think what Iwant is doing is tax avoidance, Its more like tax evasion which is a lot more serious.

Avoidance is finding legitimate loopholes......I think what Iwant really wanted when he/she posted the question was some reassurance that what he/she was doing is run of the mill and 'OK' as people tend to turn a blind to this kinda of behaviour!

Do you want to spend you time looking over your shoulder waiting for the revenue to catch up on you? 'Cause they very well might!

Re:Avoidance

"I think what Iwant really wanted when he/she posted the question was some reassurance that what he/she was doing is run of the mill and 'OK' as people tend to turn a blind to this kinda of behaviour!"

Lol...really!! Where do we get people like this? What rock did you crawl from under red? You may think whatever your pretty little head desires! I asked a really straight forward question, providing all my financial. If experts in this area told me that I could use this income to get a better mortgage then I would. Simple as that. I'm not looking for any re-assurances from you or anyone else. Leave the pyscho-analysing at home boys!!

Re: Re:Avoidance

I see that this topic has descended into farce so I'll make my excuses and leave now ... :|

Re: Re:Avoidance

Good to see that we've clearly touched a nerve for the (appropriately named Iwant) tax evader here. I'm going to follow O's good example and drop off this thread now.

Farce

You're so pompous Rainyday it's laughable. Do you think you're high and mighty moralising touches anyone's nerves????? It's that baseball bat that does that Rainyday. Run along now.

in the words of....

In the words of Greta Garbo

" Iwant to be alone......."

Re: in the words of....

In the words of Mae West:

Judge: Are you showing contempt for this court?

Mae West: Actually I was trying to hide it!

I want

I have just raed the entire transcript and feel taht "I want" was treated deardfully by both "Rainyday" and "0".

All I want sought was advise and because she appered not to be declaring the 2nd source of income both the above ideologists atatempted to force "their" opinion on everyone else.

Now I dont encourage tax avoidance, but there is a large balck economy out there and there is nothing we can do about it by attempting to force ones opinion on everyone else. Let those who choose to take the risk of being caught and likewise those who do not take teh rixk have one less worry.

well done to Sarah for keeping to the facts and answering the original question.

And 0 why do you feel you have to answer every single post, are you paid per post??

I just can't help myself....

Back