Am I dreaming or are they singing the Fields of Athenry in Cardiff?

almo

I'm watching TV5 Monde, heard it and the commentators are yet to mention it!

Re: Am I dreaming?

yep. heard that too and today earlier in the Engerland v Koala - oppps sorry teddy bears the crowd were singing the French National Anthem. What was that about? Didn't think I'd see the day when I was sitting and cheering on Englerand but today I did.

yep. heard that too and today earlier in the Engerland v Koala - oppps sorry teddy bears the crowd were singing the French National Anthem. What was that about? Didn't think I'd see the day when I was sitting and cheering on Englerand but today I did.

Same here, they deserved the win; I thought they were a different team to the one that collapsed against South Africa. Well done to them

Well done to England and France! I hope Scotland go through and it's an All Europe final, get one over on the SH, for a change! And to think, it could be Ireland!

I'm watching TV5 Monde, heard it and the commentators are yet to mention it!
Mentioned on Newstalk. Lots of Paddies bought tickets thinking that we would get through to the quarter finals and turned up even though we didn't make it.

And to think, it could be Ireland!
No it couldn't - we were rubbish.

Ah Clubman, I'm miles from home, thinking of how great it would have been to crow at local yokels if our lot had have put together a decent run.

I know of one guy who had a package for the Argentina and Cardiff games, I don't know if he went, but whoever did fair play, is it right to call them true sportspeople?

Back