Am currently looking for a wedding dress opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about something classy like this

russian_bride4.jpg

Thats the classiest one yet, maybe a bit too much material on it though......

And don't forget you need some bridesmaids too

How about these?

281501660_582b7d002d.jpg

Hey Smash I found the real picture of your debs

66751240_5746f7fcf2.jpg

You are the one in the middle who looks slightly drunk.

And where might I ask did you found pictures of Lex's wedding because the wedding picture you posted wasn't mine, me and Sandrat have style.

Ah guys I knew I could rely on ye for honest opinions. Couple of points, bridesmaids are sorted have gone with this
tacky-blue-bridesmaid-dresses.jpg

Now, Vanilla, you were asking about my own 'assets'. Now I should have told all ye guys that this is actually my second wedding - which is why I wanted to be a little bit dressier. Anyway I attach a picture of me and first hubby, so maybe you will have a better idea of how that dress will look on me!

wed3.jpg

Can't wait to get married!

Now, Vanilla, you were asking about my own 'assets'. Now I should have told all ye guys that this is actually my second wedding - which is why I wanted to be a little bit dressier. Anyway I attach a picture of me and first hubby, so maybe you will have a better idea of how that dress will look on me!

wed3.jpg

Can't wait to get married!

Maryjane I know the users are anonymous on this board but I didn't realise it was you..............my first love...

Why didn't you tell me it was over, I'm so upset.

I even wore my best runners for that day.

Maryjane I know the users are anonymous on this board but I didn't realise it was you..............my first love...

Why didn't you tell me it was over, I'm so upset.

I even wore my best runners for that day.

Billy Bob??? when did you learn how to spell?. It was over when I walked in on you and Brandine as you well know! I have moved on now, I've got a little more meat on my bones since then, I've met a lovely guy and am about to have the wedding of my dreams. I even got the cake!
castlecake03_jpg.jpg

You broke my heart once Billy Bob, you won't do it again!

Billy Bob??? when did you learn how to spell?. It was over when I walked in on you and Brandine as you well know! I have moved on now, I've got a little more meat on my bones since then, I've met a lovely guy and am about to have the wedding of my dreams. I even got the cake!

You broke my heart once Billy Bob, you won't do it again!

Just try not to eat the whole wedding cake.....again

Don't invite him anywhere ney.

Btw, a big girl like ya... Where do you buy your bras?!

What's a ....bar? Is that one of those things that granny's wear! . My wedding dress doesn't have room for one of those!

That's not a bra, I had to strap those bad boys down with a bandage! The shoes were actually a wedding present from SLF back when he loved me! . I just felt like my first wedding was a bit too laid back, this time around I want something formal and classy that's why I think the dress will look good on me!. Can't wait to be a princess!

That's not a bra, I had to strap those bad boys down with a bandage! The shoes were actually a wedding present from SLF back when he loved me! . I just felt like my first wedding was a bit too laid back, this time around I want something formal and classy that's why I think the dress will look good on me!. Can't wait to be a princess!

Were you at his last wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back