Always blinking in photos - advice?

WarrenBuffet

Hi,

A friend of mine is always blinking in photos from the flash of the camera - this really is becoming a problem for her as at least 70% of all photos she is in, she has her eyes closed.

Does anyone know anything about this affliction and, better yet, have any suggested memories?

This may sould trivial but believe me it is annoying her more and more eachtime.

Thanks,
WB

Has she tried focusing slightly behind and away from the photographer? Her reaction to the camera flash would be delayed if she is not focused on on the camera.

get her to close her eyes before photo is taken, the photographer then counts to three and she opens her eyes just as the photo is taken. works a treat.

Get her to practice by taking repeated photos of her and looking at the results...

Someone in our family does that. A DSLR in burst mode (its very fast) and take lots of pictures is my solution.

Although a little impractical, i think my best advice would be too turnt he flash off. And to avoid the blur you will get from shaking the camera, use a stand. You can get little table ones.

It might be worth while telling your friend to go to the doc. maybe she has some over sensitivty to light....

Back