Airtricty Gas - customer experiences

Lilly2099

Can anyone please advise on the experiences they have had in dealing with Airtricity customer services and/or credit control teams. How are they in comparision to other providers? I have had a recent dleaing with them which has led me to making a complaint, the complaint was regarding a serious issue and also in relation to the dealings I had with an employee no the phone. This has been met with a wall of silence where do I stand now?

I've read a lot about them more so about the door to door salespeople and Live line did a bit about their "collection" tactics but if you are getting no where contact the energy regulator. www.cer.ie its their job to keep all the energy companies playing by the rules. And of course we all know regulators in this country have a proud tradition.........oh wait. Actually I think CER seem to be more clued in than most

I sent them a complaint email a month ago. They never replied so I reverted back to Bord Gais. They appear to just ignore customer complaints.

I found commission for energy regulation useless in relation to Bord Gais refusing to re-calculate a bill on winter saver tariff when i switched to Flogas.

Ihave sent them 2 emails in one week(Airtricty) and not even an aknowledgment of recevingi my contact email. I have now sent a third email CC'd to the CER and am awaiting a reposnse. I cant believe customer service standards could be so bad in this day and age.

Back