Airtricity..Has anyone switched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airtricity drop their rates today. They are now offering a plan that is 13% cheaper than ESB

Let's just hope so. He just said that the bill will come from Belfast with their VAT rate. Thanks for clearing that up :)

Sounds like crossed wires somewhere between Viridian/Energia and here. Of course referemces like our or their do muddy the water somewhat.
ROI customers will be charged the ROI VAT rate of [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]13.5%.
[/FONT]NI customer will be charged the UK VAT rate of [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15%.[/FONT]

I switched to Airtricity over the internet on 24 February but have not heard from them since that day. just wondering if anyone else has switched and have they been contacted. Thanks.

I switched to Airtricity over the internet on 24 February but have not heard from them since that day. just wondering if anyone else has switched and have they been contacted. Thanks.

I wouldn't worry. Both Bord Gais and Airtricity are dealing with a large workload at present and some delays are inevitable.

Hi just about to switch, but wondering about the PSO Related rebate of 1.91 on my bill?? What is this and will I still get it with Airtricity.

And also, if after Jan 2010 they are not the cheapest, is there a charge to go back to ESB or board gais?? Thanks

Hi just about to switch, but wondering about the PSO Related rebate of 1.91 on my bill?? What is this and will I still get it with Airtricity.

And also, if after Jan 2010 they are not the cheapest, is there a charge to go back to ESB or board gais?? Thanks

The PSO rebate applies to all suppliers so you will continue to get it from Airtricity. (The rebate is courtesy of the ESB arising from the sale of various generation stations).

There is no charge payable when switching from one supplier to another. You may be asked to pay a security deposit and/or pay by direct debit by the new supplier but there is no fee for switching.

Regards,

Fnergg

The PSO rebate applies to all suppliers so you will continue to get it from Airtricity. (The rebate is courtesy of the ESB arising from the sale of various generation stations).

There is no charge payable when switching from one supplier to another. You may be asked to pay a security deposit and/or pay by direct debit by the new supplier but there is no fee for switching.

Regards,

Fnergg

Thats Great, Fnergg, going to switch today, thanks

A guy just called to the house their from airticity, marketing fella, hate those types so told him I'd check out switching over myself-Did that and it seems like a good deal,13% savings on the electricity bill... I'd vote for that..but of course their has to be a catch which for now I can't see.
On a plus for Airtricity I've seen recently that the ESB have proposed 22 billion investment in renewable energy..seems to me that they think it`s the way to go and know it too.. they're basically telling us that renewable is the way to go so Airtricity might be a good choice.... but i just need more convincing, anyone want to volunteer some convincing stuff from switching over themselves?

I switched over 2 years ago to Airtricity. Absolutely no problems.

A guy just called to the house their from airticity, marketing fella, hate those types so told him I'd check out switching over myself-Did that and it seems like a good deal,13% savings on the electricity bill... I'd vote for that..but of course their has to be a catch which for now I can't see.
On a plus for Airtricity I've seen recently that the ESB have proposed 22 billion investment in renewable energy..seems to me that they think it`s the way to go and know it too.. they're basically telling us that renewable is the way to go so Airtricity might be a good choice.... but i just need more convincing, anyone want to volunteer some convincing stuff from switching over themselves?

What part of the country are you in.

I was switched over on the 9/3/09 and have just received my first bill with the reduced price. Very happy with the switch so far.

Went over to Airtricity end of February. Still to get a bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back