Agree Repayment plan with BaNK OR WAIT

JEON50

i HAVE A 5000+ 0D AND A 15K PERSONAL LOAN WITH A MAJOR IRISH BANK, I WROTE TO THEM 7 MONTHS AGO TO INFORM THEM THAT i WAS NOT IN A POSITION, AT THE MOMENT TO MAKE ANY REPAYMENTS DUE TO PHYSISAL AND MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES.
IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE STARTED TO RECEIVE LETTERS AND CALLS FROM THE BANK TO MAKE A REPAYMENT PLAY, THEY HAVE A COPY OF MY MABS BUDGET SHOWING A SURPLUS OF EURO 1.01 PER WEEK
tHE BANK SUGGESTED E 50 / MONTH

aS i AM ON DISABILITY ALLOWANCE OVER 2 YEARS, I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SETTLE THIS DEBT

PLEASE ADVISE

Why would you

Well If you cant pay it you cant pay it.

What are they going to do send the sheriff to get your wheel chair.

They are a long way from judgement.

I would keep writing back but not pay a penny

You must engage with the bank or they will not stop sending letters. As you have physical and mental problems could you seek the advice of Mabs in how your write back to the bank. Don't ignore the letters much and all as they are depressing, it is better to deal with them so that they stop hounding you. If Mabs are unable to help you draft the letter maybe a competent family member or friend could help.

It is quite clear that you cannot afford to repay, you have to convince the bank of this and until you do so they will never stop.

Back