Affordable Housing Propertypath Complaint

aimsir_te

I recently received notification of my selection for the Affordable houses in Kiltipper...and with this corrospondance from Propertypath I received a list of all things required to assess my eligibility. That’s fine. But what isn't fine is that fact that I have no idea about the cost of the house I am being assessed for, how many in the development are 'Affordable' and how these are distributed in the Development!
After emailing Property Path and receiving no reply I rang and was told that they didn't know any of these things...what a service! Furthermore I was repeatedly told that I needed to get my application so It can be assessed...trying to explain that I wanted to know a bit more about what it was I was spending €50, time, and bother on applying for before I went ahead with it was useless. Its almost as if the attitude is, its affordable and you'll be damn glad to have it. (Rant nearly over now please bear with me) Dublin City Council has approached the process in a completely different and more professional manner. I received a brochure with pictures, prices, descriptions etc. But what are propertypath actually being paid to do...I'd love to know!

did you ask dcc for these things depite having applied with property path? just for the record what are the prices etc like?

Back