Affordable Housing - Dublin City Lottery

B

bean

Im applying for the Dublin City Council Affordable housing lottery, which has to be in for 29th Nov. Does anybody know how the lottery works? If your name is drawn out for 1 draw does that exclude u from all other draws or could you end up with a choice between 2 properties? Any ideas?

My number was drawn out in the first lot of apartments in the last draw in S. Dublin's lottery.

Once it is picked out, you will not be entered in to the rest of them.

or could you end up with a choice between 2 properties? Any ideas?

Have a look at the figures in their newsletter from the last draw. For example there were 1364 applications made for 8 appartments on Fitzwilliam Quay. If you think you are lucky enough to be drawn out twice in the next draw then I would suggest that you do the Lotto next weekend!

It true the chances of getting 2 properties would be slim to none but how the draw is made will still affect how you pick. If you were certain to be in all draws you could just put ur name in for all of them and worry after the draw if they're any good. Anyway I think I'll pick about a half to 2 thirds and leave out the 1s which don't look the best

Back