Aer Lingus online booking passport details

dewdrop

a friend organised the online booking and gave me printout of Booking details. I had to input details of our passports but as i took too much time doing this a message came up to say i will have to rebook. Does this mean the original booking is now gone?

Shouldn't have thought so. Have you tried starting the process again? Could just be a misleading error message.

Agree with Eanair. Adding APIS information and getting an error wouldnt cause any changes to be made to your original booking. Go onto aerlingus.com. go into Manage Booking, Select "View your Itinerary & Request Confirmation E-mail" , put in your details and you should see your booking is still safe and sound

Are you sure you are booking a flight ? Or are you just checking in online after the booking has been done by your pal ?

thanks to all. my friend had already done the booking and i was inserting the passport details when i ran into problem.

How many people are you putting the details in for ? . I had the problem before where the particular page had timed out before I had all the information entered . Got over it by writing all passenger info out and calling it out to my more nimble fingered daughter who typed it in quickly.
This is basically a flaw on the site where there is a very limited time allowed to input the information , no problem if you have one or two people to input but you would certainly need to be up to speed with your typing to get many more in .
W200

Back