Aer Lingus Flight's Lanzarote Summer 2016

Bernie 1

Hi Everyone,just booked a Lanzarote apartment for a two week family holiday mid July.I haven't yet booked flight tickets (4 full fare) but always fly Aer Lingus as my wife refuses to fly Ryanair! Realise that it's peak season and tickets are at a premium.Should I book now or wait for a sale or price reduction? I've a Skyscanners alert and prices have increased by €80 in past 24 hrs!

Would really appreciate a response to my post.

Thank You.

The "new" Ryanair is great. Family friendly and flexible.
With Turkey and North Africa no longer an option for holidays places like Lanzarote are going to attract a premium, especially for Winter Sun holidays.

Hi,was thinking that alright.Me personally,I'd prefer Ryanair as apart from the saving (currently most expensive) there's an early morning flight out.Try telling my wife that!!! Thank You

Have flown both AL and Ryanair to Lanzarote on numerous occasions (including flights booked for April this year) . Ryanair gets my vote - better, newer planes, and better departure times. Let your wife fly AL and you go Ryanair ;)

I flew with Ryan Air last year to Portugal with 4 kids. It was hassle free. We were slightly over weight on two cases; no problem. They also asked if we would like to check our large hand baggage for free.

I tracked our flights to Tenerife last year from December when we bought them to August and they never reduced in price (increased by over 75%).
Oh,and another vote for Ryanair.Just factor in the premium seat charge and all's good.

Back