Aer Lingus Christmas Sale.

Haille

Just wondering if anyone knows if Aer Lingus have a sale around Christmas or early New Year? They had one last year.Trying to see if August 2024 flights might come down in price.

They had one for Black Friday, i went to book but missed out on the low prices to the U.S. for next September, i checked a few days later on November 28th, and what i was looking for had dropped back to the Black Friday sale prices, so i booked, Dublin to NYC outward, Chicago to Dublin return, €499 incl a 23kg bag, a good price.

But they do have sales every few months so hang tight, allthough August, is always a peak travel time for flights, so never gets that cheap for August.

Many thanks. Trying to see if return flights Shannon to Paris 4th August to the 11th August 2024 would come down from 656 euros for two. For the same money I can travel one way with United Airlines from Shannon to Los Angeles in mid June. Why is it so expensive with Aer Lingus?

Many thanks. Trying to see if return flights Shannon to Paris 4th August to the 11th August 2024 would come down from 656 euros for two. For the same money I can travel one way with United Airlines from Shannon to Los Angeles in mid June. Why is it so expensive with Aer Lingus?
Think the Olympics are one at that time in Paris

I watch a few destinations on a daily basis. Ryanair are having great fun with their prices. All over the place. Outwards flights down, inward flights up...etc.

Check out their website now. I'd been tracking their transatlantic fares since before Xmas. Dynamic pricing ,so changing every day. Based on my daily observations ( morning, and afternoon potential price changes AND day of the week price changes) , I finally booked my flights 2 days ago at what was, based on my price tracking, the best price I could reasonably hope for. Total price for the 2 return trips dropped this morning by €200 with a flash sale . Grrrr!!....

Back