Advice on buying wedding dresses online!

mollie_bud

Hi everyone, I'm getting married this New Years Eve and have seen a dress a like in a local shop. I've seen the same dress on ebay by a chinese manufacturer for a fraction of the price! I'm nervous about buying the dress online in case the quality is not the same but the seller has 99% positive feedback and I wonder if it's worth a chance as it'd save me a fortune! Does anyone have experience of buying their dress off someone like this or know anyone who does? Thanks in advance for any comments!

Have a look at weddingsonline.ie it's highly likely that someone will have posted info about buying a dress online.

Friend ordered one of those chinese rip off dresses and it was a rag. Is it the ones where they have photos of the dresses in different sizes that are copies of legit dresses. If so, I would steer away.

Hi everyone, I'm getting married this New Years Eve and have seen a dress a like in a local shop. I've seen the same dress on ebay by a chinese manufacturer for a fraction of the price! I'm nervous about buying the dress online in case the quality is not the same but the seller has 99% positive feedback and I wonder if it's worth a chance as it'd save me a fortune! Does anyone have experience of buying their dress off someone like this or know anyone who does? Thanks in advance for any comments!
An alternative to eBay is www.netbride.com, which sells the legit dresses, but cheaper.

Thanks everyone, have decided to just but from the shop and not chance it-Id say it is the same people your friend bought from, lots of different dresses in loads of sizes with a choice of different styles, like strapless, halter neck etc

Back