Ad for Right Price tiles on the radio

ney001

Have just heard another feckin ad for Right Price tiles on the radio - the one were 'Daft Dave' has a monkey or some such rubbish - who comes up with these? :mad:

It's the ad execs who should be bloody fired - heard a new one about 10 minutes ago where he's on about wellys - give me strength :confused:

To be honest, I don't mind them plus they obviously work and I'm semi looking forward to this one about Daft Dave and his wellies. At least the ads change every now and again..if I hear that effer from PTSB and his banking charges once more I'll....probably do nothing. Then again I moved to PTSB.

And the password is 'Cheers'
I'm very fond of that one - your man sounds so happy it always makes me smile. Which is no mean feat! :D

People talk about the ads that annoy them. No such thing as bad publicity. Advertising works.

daft dave and that mad ejeet from hardly normal. effective though.

That headache stuff really does work though! - can't stand Harvey Norman ads - very few radio ads i like - although I do like the Dublin pub ads with Dara O'Briain.
One ad on telly that used to freak me out is the ad for some sort of toilet roll and the kids are all pretending to be adults in the factory - gives me the shivers, thank god it's finished!

I'm struggling to get two things out of my brain at the moment....One is that whistling song used in the new Bud ad and the other is Daft Dave talking about reductions in Turkish Travertine....!!

While we're on the hated ads subjects, GE Money ones drive me mad. How annoying is that one with the farmer type voice - 'so give them a call or get on the oul website'. I hate, hate, hate their ads.

Even 'oul' Harvey doesn't get on my wick as much as GE Money.

Oh, and how bad is the voice-acting (is that what it's called :confused: ) in the Autoglass ad, fake posh-that's all I can say about him!

While we're on the hated ads subjects, GE Money ones drive me mad. How annoying is that one with the farmer type voice - 'so give them a call or get on the oul website'. I hate, hate, hate their ads.

Even 'oul' Harvey doesn't get on my wick as much as GE Money.

Oh, and how bad is the voice-acting (is that what it's called :confused: ) in the Autoglass ad, fake posh-that's all I can say about him!

God yes. The fake bonhomie of the new round of ads by the financial institutions - 'yerra this is a great old pension plan isn't it, and sure there's a few terms and conditions, but no mean ones'.

Somebody shoot them please.

Back