Acountant forTAX/VAT/PAYE

astraclub

Hi

We have just formed a pvt. limited company (What a horrible experience with 'companysetup service company'..i will mention that in some other mail)
Anyway, I have few questions;-
1) I would like to apply for a VAT/TAX as well as PAYE but not sure about how many full time and part time employee i will hire. I am planing to hire 2 or 3 full time and smae number of part time but afraid to mention it now on form as it might be felixible in numbers, what do i do
2) I am also looking for an acountant to help us in acounting and simple guidence..such as making our PAYE/VAT/TAX return and guide us

Can some one please suggest an acountant? Meath/Kildare/Dublin (NAVAN..TRIM.Maynooth side preferred) please?

Re: Acountant forTAX/VAT/PAYSE

Do you mind me asking what company formation company you used?

Yes Astra - I'd be interested to know as well - re Company Formation,

We do a bit of that business and the only thing I can think is that it was delayed a bit? e.g. Sometimes the CRO says that a name is ok - and when it gets sent in they reject it and send it back... etc...

The Tr2 form just looks for a picture of your situation - you should put down 1 employee at first - if it will just be you working for the company.

The Revenue just want a feel for the size - and you can add employees on at any time in the future.

I'm sure you'll find a good local accountant in Maynooth or Navan. There's a couple of other small things to look out for on the Tax Reg form, so post here if there's anything else you need cleared up.

not sure if i can name the company name in negative but i was completly disappointed with them. I bought platinum package for 399 but the experience was so rusty and horrible that it took 32 days and the quality of Memorendum, share certs were rubbish, the hand writing on the shares and company book was written like they were written by a 25 hour flight+20 bottle of wine drunk person.
Please dont use this company at all, they dont do anything but delay your application, no professionalism what so ever. they did not even apologise,,, platinum package was a joke ........they should call it customer harrasment package....
diappointed big time
as far as acountant is concern, i am about to deal tomorrow or next day.
one thing is sure i am learning a lot and there is difference in paper life and in real life....

To register for all taxes you can use one form. TR2 available from www.revenue.ie

I'm an accountant in D.15, but i'm not sure i can give my details on this website. Administrator may advise...

Back