Abercrombie & Fitch clothing range

Bronte

Does anyone know of a store in Ireland that sells this companies products. I've checked their website but they only seem to have UK stores and I don't wish to purchase online.

Don't think they have a shop in Ireland was talk that they were to open next year but that could now be on hold due to the economic situation

I was in St Stephens Green shopping centre a few months ago and spotted A&F hoodies in a shop window. I'm afraid I can't remember the name of the shop; it's about half way along, ground floor on the right hand side if you come in the main entrance. Bit vague I know but might be worth having a look if you're in town anyway.

shaking - its the Motion Picture shop your thinking of and it does sell A&F. As does a shop in the Dun Laoghaire shopping centre - beside New Look

Does anyone know of a store in Ireland that sells this companies products. I've checked their website but they only seem to have UK stores and I don't wish to purchase online.
Hi Bronte

A+F do not have any retailers in Ireland. They do not wholesale so any product in Ireland may not be genuine

Buying online is the easiest....use your head and you can get the genuine articles
[broken link removed]

There's a place in the Powerscourt Centre that sells a few A&F items. Well, they did last year anyway. Don't know the name of it, but it's in the centre mall on the ground floor.

they do not sell in Ireland at all but they do ship very fast from there site which is US based and priced, all a and f stuff here was pulled from the shops you mentioned earlier this year as they are all fakes

Thanks for all the replies folks, it's a favour for my daughter's teacher. I think the one's in Ireland are fakes as I've done some checking on the internet and they don't have a store in Ireland. Will try to get the item in USA next year instead.

Their own site - is very good to buy from. Prices equivalent to the stores in the US. Might get hit with customs with the shipping though.

If you purchase direct from the US you will most definetly be hit with a tax bill at customs. They are packaged in an Ambercrombie labelled pack and customs will open it and bill you. You will also have to pay the freight/delivery on arrival to your front door. This cost me $70 on two childrens hoodies.

Have you relatives in the states? They could take the delivery for you, remove the tags and post it on in plain wrapping.

Thanks for all the replies folks, it's a favour for my daughter's teacher. I think the one's in Ireland are fakes as I've done some checking on the internet and they don't have a store in Ireland. Will try to get the item in USA next year instead.

Theyre not all fake - a lot of these shops buy from the outlet stores in Canada and the US then post them to Ireland and sell from their own shops

Back