AAM 10 year birthday party Friday 20 November

Just wanted to add my voice to the congratulations to Brendan on the site - I found it when I bought my first apartment with my (now) husband and the information I was able to get on that and subsequent posts for all manner of things has been invaluable - it is always my first suggestion when friends or family are looking for an answer to something.

Keep up the great work

Muffin

Congratulations to Brendan, the Mods and Contributors.

It's no secret that AAM is my favourite website ( just look at my post count) and for good reason.

I've learnt so much in the time I've been a poster on this website and am very grateful for it. Although I'm quite sure my accountant wishes I'd never heard of it since he still gets a call every now and then from me to discuss something I've read here!

Not sure if I'll make the celebration but may try. If not I'll raise a toast from the West to, hopefully, many more years of AAM.

10 glorious years!!

Congrats, Brendan, and to all the posters, contributors, mods (and even the spammers who keep us on our toes!)

Will see what I can do for 20th Nov!

I cant make it but I would like to say have a fab nite.. I am really starting to use this website more and more and I am spreading the word. Thanks to everyone involved..!

Brendan

can't make it myself but well done on the tin anniversary of AAM

Out of curiosity, is there any particuler posts, good or bad, that stand out?

Brendan,
Congratulations on your 10th anniversary!
I hope to be there to join you for a drink or two.
Cheers.
Scotsgirl

Congrats Brendan + mods. AAM addict since 2006 here & no signs of remission or cure. ;) . Won't be able to join ye that Friday but will down a few in celebration anyways. :D

Congratulations- this is a wonderful web site - so useful.

I am a relatively new member, and am wondering how I ever managed without this site!

Congrats Brendan and the Mods, and many thanks to all who make this site so useful. I am a complete AAM addict, have to have my daily fix! :DI have learnt so much, have had lots of laughs and have always received helpful answers to my own questions.

Keep up the good work.

Congrats to Brendan, Mods and Contributers, a fantastic informative site. I too check in every night, only wish I had come across you sooner, I feel I have missed so much! Enjoy your drinkies.

Happy Birthday AAM I'm only an newbie but its an excellent site.

untitled.jpg

Wow ... is it really 10 years?! I think I lurked for a while before I joined ... I have gained so much from this site. Both in terms of general knowledge and money savings.
Many happy returns ... and well done Brendan and the tireless moderators ... for your tenacity, commitment and overall "non vested interest".
heres to the next 10 years ... anyone want to make any predictions about what we'll be talking about?!

Back