a new political party?

bluemac

Is it time for the people to form a new political party,

I cannot see who to vote for next time lets hope this will be in about 6 months., we need a new party, cherry pick the best from the current politically parties, add experts from industry mix that with good new and old local independents. Once you start it and get people behind it I feel it would be like breaking the Dam,, its time to start a fresh we need some positive people running this country with new ideas?

Would this work is it possible? to me this is the only way to change things no point going out on the streets or going on strike.

To pinch the US elections... we need Change but it needs to start now
can any one recommend a credible leader from any of the current political establishment?

You can't "cherry pick the best from the current political parties" or "add experts from industry mix ".

They need to volunteer themselves.

I presume if these wonderful people wanted to form a new political party they would have done so already.

you could if you get a good leader who talks to these people but yes you cannot force anyone but once the Dam is open they would want to come. I think the reason they haven't is that they worry they will lose the jobs... but i think the time is right that we are now past that point as all there jobs are on the line.

Is it time for the people to form a new political party,

Starting a new political party would be a waste of time.

Party politics along with our political sytem is the problem that needs to be addressed.

A new party would just slot into the existing ineffectual system along with the rest.

I agree that we need a new party.
We dont exactly have a great choice at the moment,and no matter who we vote for ,on the presumption that they will also get it wrong,we will be told that we get what we vote for..when the reality is we have a very limited choice.

We could really do with a party with a real vision of how Ireland will/could/should be.

For this to happen we need change,we need leaders who will radically reform the PS,who will reduce the number of TDs,who will ,basically make the hard calls.

To effect change ,we badly need change leaders..Where do we find those change leaders?
I suggest we look at large organisations in Ireland who are successfully implementing change,and get some of those leaders to come on board for a period of time.

Back