A good architect in Westmeath?

sharonp

Hi,
Can anyone recommend an architect in the Westmeath area? Its for a new build!
Thanks!

Hi Sharonp

We used Fore enterprises who are based out in fore, incidentally. Found them very good have had no hassle with them, they drew up the plans did them to the way we wanted and made whatever changes we required without any fuss, they also submitted our planning and we are using them to supervise the build as well.

There are a few architect around mullingar, i am sure they are in the golden pages but i have no knowledge of their work.

pm if you want fores number

by the way i have no link to fore just a satisfied customer

Try Denis Byrne Architects, North Great George's Street in Dublin...they have a talented young architect working there who is originally from Westmeath...her name is Jennifer Fay....don't know her personally but a house she designed (which is located in Co. Westmeath...somewhere near Mullingar I think) was featured in a previous issue of the RIAI House magazine.

Alternatively contact the RIAI (Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland) and they will be able to give you a list of registered architects in your area....you should also find this list in the yellow pages.

Just wondering why you are looking for a firm in Co. Westmeath?? A lot of good architectural firms are based in Dublin and will take on projects outside of Dublin. A lot of firms have websites showing previous projects that they have completed.

If you want something special....try Dominic Stevens, Cloone, Co. Leitrim...he is really talented...re-located from Dublin to Co. Leitrim...will definitely deliver a unique building tailored to your needs and is a very down-to-earth person to deal with.

try mark cunningham in longford town, seems to be the most successful one in our town for achieving planning. he is very well respected and connected.

Back