3 mobile

STEINER

the wife wants to change mobile phone provider from o2 to 3. so she rang 3 and she already knew the prepay package she wanted. the cust service guy was useless, didnt know the package and my wife was telling him what the package was in great detail, its quite straightforward, and its on the 3 website! after 10 minutes my wife gave up and said she'd ring again. regardless of whether the agent was an Indian/Pakistani in dublin or over there, you would imagine they would train or monitor their staff. My wife was fuming and I was listening to the conversation, it was hilarious!

3 have horrendous customer service.
I applied for an iphone on bill from them and sent in all my documents. A week later i rang to see how the order was getting on. I was told a deposit was required and when i asked when i was going to be asked for the deposit i was met with silence. So not only did they not ask me for the deposit they required, they also wouldn't tell me why the deposit was required.
After a frustrating ten minute phonecall which went round in circles i told them to stuff it and went with meteor instead.

managed to eventually sort out with 3. ordered a new phone online last night. just checked online today and the order was cancelled today, despite my cc being charged ok. i rang to query this, no reason given and the guy said i would see the money bouncing back on my cc in 3 days or so. naturally i was fuming but as the wife really wanted the package as its better for her than all the competitors offers, i tried to do a fresh order. now he tells me because that first order was declined, i will have to wait 3 months before ordering again. i just told him to get me a supervisor and that this was a complete joke. he put me onto a sales guy who in fairness was ok and i did a new order. i checked online today and the new phone has been dispatched and we will have it monday. bit of an ordeal though! easily the worst customer service experience ever, hopefully their network wont be as bad!

Horrendous customer service. I was with 3 for a year and a bit, couldn't wait to get out of the contract!

Back