2nd hand designer clothes shop

joanmul

A few weeks ago I saw in one of the papers that a new 2nd hand designer clothes shop had opened in town. I think it was somewhere near temple bar. It appeared to be high end designer. Unfortunately, I overestimated myself and thought I would remember the name. Would anyone know where it is?

Is that the one where u bring an item and get a token or something and then you can take an item from the shop of similar value. If that is the one then it is called: SWOPSHOP, Crow Street Bazaar, 7 Crow Street, D2. (They are located just off Dame Street, behind the Foggy Dew).

theres a good place on baggot st.. called estrelle or something i think. i picked up some great stuff there for a good price.

No it's not Shebeen Chic and it's not the Swop Shop either. It's more upmarket than either of those if the article is to be believed. The lady who runs it is fairly famous too, I vaguely remember. I'm not in a huge hurry as it's several months away to a couple of weddings I have coming up and I'm sure there will be another advertisement for it. If I could even remember the paper it was in I could find out through that but, unfortunately, I don't.

Sharon Smurfit has a place called Wear it Again opened in Lower Baggot Street. It was previously Estelle.

Back