21st venue Dublin

L

luce89

Hi all,

I'm looking for a venue in Dublin city centre to hold my daughter's 21st in. Nothing too big, we're expecting somewhere between 30 and 50 people. On a bit of a tight budget, so something reasonably priced would be good. Any suggestions gratefully appreciated!

Hi all,

I'm looking for a venue in Dublin city centre to hold my daughter's 21st in. Nothing too big, we're expecting somewhere between 30 and 50 people. On a bit of a tight budget, so something reasonably priced would be good. Any suggestions gratefully appreciated!
Depending on what type of thing you want, there are plenty of reasonable options, though I admit some of my info may be out of date (one of the problems with getting old!).

The Russell Court used to hire out different rooms. A deposit was required, but this could be put towards food or money behind the bar (and you can limit who gets to spend that money). 01-4784066 [broken link removed]

Ron Blacks on Dawson Street will let you reserve the area on the top floor, and I don't think there's a hire charge. The problem with this is that the area is open to others from about 11 onwards, and the DJ is based up there, so it can get *very* loud. When I was there for an engagement party a few months back, all pints were €4 and a range of cocktails were €5, so it's not as expensive as it used to be. 01-6728231 [broken link removed]

The mezzanine in The Bank on College Green can be hired also. As it's a mezzanine, you'd get to have the atmosphere from downstairs without everyone crowding into your area. 01-6770677 http://www.bankoncollegegreen.com

D2 on Harcourt Street has lots of different areas in the nightclub, so you can reserve one of them. One in particular is kind of removed from the rest, and it has a bar in the area, so even after the nightclub opens up to the public, it would be reasonably private. I'm not sure if there's a hire charge or not, though. 014764607 www.dtwonightclub.com

Hopefully that's of help.

Back