2002 houses prices- how do i check?

aura

I have tried to Google houses prices for 2002 but to no avail. How do I go about accurately assessing these prices rather than listening to an estate agent? I’ve tried road names 2002, Dublin house prices 2002 etc. I know we don’t have a register but there must be some method?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Aura.

I still think the majority of houses are overvalued and as for estate agents… would it be so difficult to have a property register? The banana republic strikes again!

I still think the majority of houses are overvalued and as for estate agents… would it be so difficult to have a property register? The banana republic strikes again!

What is this?
No-one can provide me with the information I want right now, this instant?
So, "The banana republic strikes again!"

mf

Urghh, so what's your problem? Do you have any need to know the price of property in 2002 atall?

If you're using newspaper headlines as a metric to determine whether a property is fairly valued or not you should put away your checkbook, rip up your mortgage application and go for a long walk.

They dont want one for obvious reasons....

Banana republic +1!

I have tried to Google houses prices for 2002 but to no avail. How do I go about accurately assessing these prices rather than listening to an estate agent? I’ve tried road names 2002, Dublin house prices 2002 etc. I know we don’t have a register but there must be some method?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Aura.

I'd pop your question on www.thepropertypin.com you might get better answers there..

They dont want one for obvious reasons....

Banana republic +1!

Actually they've been calling for one for years, both the IAVI and the IPAV. It would be a good thing. Transparency is nearly always better!

Back