200 packets of rolos required

I'm hoping it's not a Rolo version of and the original poster has gone to ground!

I was hoping this thread would resurrect. C'mon OP spill the beans soon please or should that be rolos.....:)

Hi guys, my god there is a lot of interest in this :)

Well if it was my "romantic gesture" I would tell ye all ............not that romantic anyway just nice!!!............. unfortunately it is a friend who needs the rolos. Maybe his OH uses this forum so I don't want to give it away. I'll tell ye all in January.

Daveccork,
You promised your would tell us in January - it is now February. Please tell us tomorrow and make all our Valentines????
I have my packet of rolos in the fridge for tomorrow.

What ever happens please do not close this thread until we get to the end of the saga,

No OP said they were not for eating. Personally I think this thread has run its course and should be closed.:)

Yes, je suis tres bored of this now. I think someone should open a new thread called ' Best original newcomers name' and I would nominate 'TurnsOutIwas' if my attention span has not finished by then.

Yes, je suis tres bored of this now. I think someone should open a new thread called ' Best original newcomers name' and I would nominate 'TurnsOutIwas' if my attention span has not finished by then.
How about a thread called "The most unusual use for 200 packets of Rolos"?

Wow, good night for new names- latest newcomer 'nauty nurse' step up and take a bow.

Dave is an accountant. Shall I go on?

:D lol

No OP said they were not for eating. Personally I think this thread has run its course and should be closed.:)

Oh No! Please dont' let the OP off the hook ! Sooner or later he will return when he wants to know something else and when that happens we will be waiting for him :p

Back