2 year stay for Spanish mortgage arrears

You speak about "they"as if they were a bunch of lepers. "They" are your fellow citizen, who you and I will need to stay solvent to spend in our businesses and help create jobs.

You are throwing the life jacket out of the raft.

I suggest if you want some sort of revenge go and take it out on the Government or the Bankers.

Nice. I've just realised that I've been living with leprosy for the last ten years. Hang on a sec, while I go and buy a house, that I might become clean.

You speak about "they"as if they were a bunch of lepers. "They" are your fellow citizen, who you and I will need to stay solvent to spend in our businesses and help create jobs.

You are throwing the life jacket out of the raft.

I suggest if you want some sort of revenge go and take it out on the Government or the Bankers.

I get the feeling you may be projecting your own stereotype that people who rent are "lepers" or some kind of lower or second class citizen? What is wrong with renting? I am alive and well and doing that myself. I dont consider myself a leper.

More sustainable property prices are actually the life jacket, if we do not have to spend 40 or 50% of income on overpriced shoe boxes then we can compete with other countries for MNC jobs. Are we not more attractive for corporations if our labour is cheaper in international terms? Property prices can only come down if the reset happens, it is painful and no doubt distressing for a family whose home is repossessed but why myself and my cohort are being expected to subsidise peoples poor investments, i.e. their homes - which in turn raises prices for us I find crazy. Call it self interest or attempt to label me selfish but if it is a case of choosing if I pay for a nice home for all you guys or a nice home for me that I have saved for and buy at the free market rate without borrowing a boatload then apologies but I pick me.

If a leper is how YOU choose to label someone who lives within their means, even if that involves renting, then I am proud to suffer from leprosy. How bout those crying out for debt forgiveness take responsibility for their own actions and remember their fellow citizen who wants the same things as they do, but didn't just go borrow for them and realise they have to pay for things themselves?

Back