Trade Republic paying 4% on deposits up to €50,000

Quick question. Are there issues involved in transferring by SEPA funds from Trade Rep to Raisen.

I want to transfer about 50k over a single transfer.

will i encounter problems ?

It's been a while since I transferred to raisin but I believe they have a security restriction that means only one account can transfer in and out.

Also does it need to be in one go? Could it be several transfers to reduce the risk of delaying the whole thing if something goes wrong in transit?

It's been a while since I transferred to raisin but I believe they have a security restriction that means only one account can transfer in and out.

Also does it need to be in one go? Could it be several transfers to reduce the risk of delaying the whole thing if something goes wrong in transit?
No, you can drip feed into your Raisin account. Only when the balance reaches the required level will your deposit application be completed.

Trade Republic has introduced current accounts in Germany under their new banking license, getting an IBAN, card and Interest of 4% continues.

In addition, they say that the wait list for the card is gone now.

No info as yet on how long it will take until the account is available to all customers in the EU.

Hi all. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’ve just moved some money from the revolut savings to TR.

On the savings best buy page under the TR 4% savings it says “This rate requires opt-in inside the app”

I’m probably really stupid but I can’t find anywhere on the app to opt into the 4% interest rate. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Update:
Okay Nevermind. I had to uninstall the app and reinstall it and then there was an option to opt in to the 4%.

Last edited:
Trade Republic has introduced current accounts in Germany under their new banking license, getting an IBAN, card and Interest of 4% continues.

In addition, they say that the wait list for the card is gone now.

No info as yet on how long it will take until the account is available to all customers in the EU.

Good news that Trade Republic are going to offer current account product.

The 4% interest now apparently has no cap as well. Source: https://x.com/traderepublic/status/1795342185119793179?s=46

But it does not seem to be live yet - I guess this is getting rolled out over the coming weeks in conjunction with the current account offering?

Good news that Trade Republic are going to offer current account product.

The 4% interest now apparently has no cap as well. Source: https://x.com/traderepublic/status/1795342185119793179?s=46

But it does not seem to be live yet - I guess this is getting rolled out over the coming weeks in conjunction with the current account offering?

The no cap can only be applied once the account has moved to Trade Republics own bank license (and then please remember the German Bank Guarantee Limits), so until the current trading account moves into the current account (with IBAN of TR) it won't happen.

Plus they are going to roll this out in Germany first and envision it to take month, so nobody knows when it's available for the non-German location, remember also that once the account moves you might need to re-do KYC process because for a true bank account the requirements are higher than for a trading account.

Back