You can now check the electoral register online!

cjh

Where do I go/contact to change my details (new address, so new constituency) on the Electoral Register?

Thanks in advance,
Cjh.

Re: My vote/register of electors?

edited by brendan to highlight this important website

You can now check online if you are on the draft electoral register. You have until the 9th December to submit changes.

www.checktheregister.ie

check the way your address is on the website i found my address by putting it the other way around!

check the way your address is on the website i found my address by putting it the other way around!

Did that not there!!!

Anyway, got home yesterday to receive my 3rd correspondence. Dear Householder, you still have not registered, please do so .. bla bla bla!!!

Very frustrating, already filled the form in and returned it TWICE!!!!!!

What are they doing?!

Did that not there!!! Anyway, got home yesterday to receive my 3rd correspondence. Dear Householder, you still have not registered, please do so .. bla bla bla!!! Very frustrating, already filled the form in and returned it TWICE!!!!!! What are they doing?!

Did you ever get that sorted out Sulo? Mine's in a right muddle, partly (all?) my fault.

I changed address a while ago so when an Electoral Reg fella called at my door I gave him my details (think I filled in a form??) and thought that was that.

Around then I looked at www.checktheregister.ie and I was still registered under my old address.

Then got a letter saying I had not registered so replied and asked to be left as registered at my original address (living between two places at the moment so doesn't make too much difference).

Just looked at www.checktheregister.ie and I'm not registered anywhere!

Will get in touch with them......again.

Moved 2 years ago and someone called round last year to put me on the local register.
Assumed that was it but just checked and I am not registered at my new or my old address.??

Dont know which form to fill in now - new address or original registration????????????????

I don't understand the logic behind allowing resident British citizens vote in dail elections, but not allowing other resident EU citizens?

I applied online with Louth CoCo when I moved house 2 years ago, and checked the online register last year to find myself missing! I contacted the council by phone and the person told me I was there, and she couldn't explain why I couldn't see myself online! If you've done the paperwork, it might be worthwhile giving your council a call just in case!

I don't understand the logic behind allowing resident British citizens vote in dail elections, but not allowing other resident EU citizens?
it's a reciprocal thing as far as i know perhaps when other EU states allow our citizens to vote in their elections it will happen here, don't think there's much of a clamour for it.

Back