XTRA VISION - Early Return Offer €2

B

breener

Heya Folks,

Ive been having a few issues with my Local Xtra Vision store in relation to there "Same Day Return before 6" Offer. Just trying to gauge does anyone else know if the below is true or false..

I have been refused the above offer 4-5 times, but in between those visits I have been allowed to use this offer!...
*Differing staff are saying the offer isnt on anymore
*Someone said its Monday-Friday ONLY...
BUT i have got it many times on Saturdays and Sundays in between!

Has any1 had a similar experience or Know the OFFICAL word on the Offer?? Its so handy to chill on saturdays and sundays and have them back b4 6 but a Jump up2 E5.75 from E2 is a bit excessive, espcially renting more than 1.

G

According to their website it looks like it's is still available

What time do I have to return rental items by?We request that all items are returned by 8.30pm on the due day.
(Unless it is a same day rental, then it must be handed to a staff member before 6pm).

Cheers on the Responce. Ive said to them b4 that its on the website and they just end up saying website is wrong.

Hi Breener,

thats rediculous that individual staff members take it upon themselves to change the offer as they see fit.
I'd print out the page from the website and bring it along. If they say the website is wrong, ask to speak to the manager, and ask to see in writing what the new offer is (if indeed the website is wrong).

Can you email XtraVision to get something more official to bring to the video shop?

have been using this facility in my local xtravision for years now including saturday and sundays with no probs

Back