Xbox Or Ps2?

pennypincher

I've search the threads for comparisons between the PS2 and the XBOX but didn't find any.The brocheures both tell how great each of them are but what's been your experiences,which would you recommend and why?
Thanks in advance

I wouldn't buy either now unless you get one second hand with a load of games thrown in and there isn't a lot a difference in them, graphics would be better on the Xbox though..... the Xbox 360 is out either this month or early next month, the PS3 is due to be released in 2007 afaik

Forget about which console - What games do you want to play? What age is the target audience? Do you have broadband for online gaming?

I would need it to be able do both Adult and Childrens games to keep everyone happy.Are the newer models already out or are they just in the pipeline?

Xbox 360 (or Xbox 2) as it should have been called is being released in Europe at the end of this month. It will come in two flavours: one with a hard drive (around €410) and one without (around €310). Microsoft has said that the Xbox 360 will be backwards compatible with many existing Xbox games, but the HD version will be required.

TBH, I personally think there is a fair bit of life left in the current Xbox; games are still being made with many more still in the pipeline. I would choose it over the PS2 for graphics, the controller and the type of games available.

xbox 360 all the way

Apologies for the statement,
I have a PS2 and an xbox

PS2 for the variety of games and especially for children
I prefer the xbox personally for the superior graphics, harddrive and xbox live,
pre-ordered the xbox 360, mainly to play Call of Duty

Again apologies

BTW. I used to work on xbox products so I may be slightly biased

Hi bertson

There is a problem with the PMs at the moment. I sent you a PM about the above post and you replied with a blank PM.

Were you able to read the PM? Can you edit the above post please. If you recommend a product, you should say why rather than a bland recommendation. If by any chance, you have a connection with the product you recommend, you should highlight it.

Brendan

Back