www.thecatseyes.com - anyone used it before?

C

Coyote

Just wondering if anyone here has used this website to purchase tickets. I ordered quite a few tickets for the Barcelona Grand Prix online last week, the money has come off my credit card but haven't received a final confirmation email from them, can't get through by phone and no reply yet from the email I sent them ... I'm just getting a little worried now ...
Txs.

Haven't used them myself but their T&C's say
Delivery of Tickets: Tickets are
either:
delivered to the box office and are typically available one hour prior to the event start time. You will need to present a print-out of the ticket purchase receipt, together with a piece of identification including a picture of the person named as the purchaser.
or
mailed to you at an additional charge, which is automatically added to your purchase before check out. If tickets are mailed, we advise you to wait until you have received your tickets before making your hotel and travel reservations. You will be notified by email on the date that your tickets are dispatched. Please allow 5 working days for them to arrive by registered post within Europe and 10 days
Bookitfaster.com cannot be held responsible for delivery delays due to postal delays or strikes.

Did you pay the extra charge for mailing?
Due to the enormous amount of spam, we do not answer emails which do not include the order reference and transaction date in the subject matter of the email.

Thanks

Thanks Sluice, appreciate you going to the trouble of looking those up.

Back