www.positivepsychology.ie

The main problem with the School of Philosophy and Economic Science is that they hide the fact that they are a religious group. For that reason alone, I would not trust them.

if they advertised

"Learn philosophy the Hindu way and worship the God Ram"

then you could make a more informed decision as to whether it was the right course for you or not.
http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?p=41741#post41741

Brendan

The main problem with the School of Philosophy and Economic Science is that they hide the fact that they are a religious group. For that reason alone, I would not trust them.

if they advertised
I heard on the radio yesterday that a company who claims they are a religious group are not obliged to pay tax! I'd stay well clear of those guys!

I wonder will Berties new book be designated to the "Bible" section .. ;)

Thanks for that link Brendan. There certainly seems to be some strange things posted about them that I was not aware of.

Very strange that they so vague about their religious leanings. I am also surprised that they are allowed to advertise in such a way if they are not actually providing the course that they are advertising.

You would think one of the 1200 students they claim to have attending per week would make a complaint about them.

Back