www.letseatin.com

shesells

I've been using this takeaway service for some time now. It covers a couple of areas in Dublin and you have the choice of Chinese, Indian, Thai and Italian. You can order online or by phone.

Placed an order earlier tonight and called them after 90 mins to see where it was and was told they hadn't got my order! I always order online and have never had a problem before.

What's the point of a service offering online ordering if it doesn't work, leaving customers starving? What kind of service is that? The manager told me they'd been having problems but there's nothing on the website to warn that you'd be better ordering by phone.

That's terrible. I'd be so annoyed if I arrive to pick up my food and the order had never been received. Or was it a delivery - and did the delivery never arrive?

Sent an email to the makers of Lyons Tea customer service enquiring as to what I can do with my Lyons Tea tokens that I have been collecting off packs of Lyons tea. So far no response. Why do companies not have people dealing with their online queries? I suppose I will get the excuse, Oh! the person that deals with that was out sick or on holidays etc.

It was for delivery. When I phoned again they said they'd take the order and fast-track it but in the end the food arrived 2 and a half hours after the order was placed. Crap!

I wish! I spoke to 2 people at the local branch but neither seemed to have the authority to make any gesture.

Have emailed the head office to express my dis-satisfaction with the service.

I wish! I spoke to 2 people at the local branch but neither seemed to have the authority to make any gesture.

Have emailed the head office to express my dis-satisfaction with the service.

Is this really an organisation with branches and head offices?

Back