wrong size football boots!

seantheman

my son got a pair of football boots from a uk relative as an xmas present. the boots were purchased from sports direct .com in england but are a size too small. i've been on their website to view stores in the north with view to exchange but when i view stores and opening times, it says all are closed. does any northern aam'ers know the situation with these stores in omagh, cookstown, belfast etc? any other options other than parcelling back to uncle in england. what would the timescale for return be, considering they were bought in late november?

This business has folded, the uncle was probably lucky to get the boots. Is your son in a club, maybe someone has a too big pair they would be willing to swap?

There is no statutory entitlement to a refund or exchange just because they were the wrong size in any case.

got sorted today in sports branch of heitons in donegal, a nice assistant gave a straight exchange saying they were affiliated to sports direct.com. nice to be able to share a story with happy outcome.thanks to heitons in letterkenny

Back