Wright Group Limited

foxylady

Has anyone got any experience of this company, as I have just recieved a quote for car insurance from them which seems too good to be true?

Hi

Was with the Wright group in Kilkenny for 6 yrs for Car Insurance and never had a moments prob... Mind you didnt botter them much.... No accidents thank God!... They were also very competitive. We also went with them for new build insurance.
I heard recently that Tesco on line insurance is really competitive.

Best of luck!

Never shop for insurance on price alone. Always check the terms & conditions of the policy document to make sure that the cover meets your requirements and when comparing different offerings.

Well done on getting a response from Wright Group - while shopping around for a car policy recently, I left numerous messages with my details but they never contacted me :(

Wollran

Came across t his yesterday and thought great will get a quote here as my insurance is up soon. However they were €270 dearer than my broker:eek: I double checked the information "to be sure to be sure" but it was exactly the same. The other thing I noted is that it didn't tell me which company they were quoting me with.

Same experience as Wollran - numerous calls and messages left and just never bothered their barney to get back, I don't bother calling them now as they musn't want my business and I wouldn't like to hassle them !!

Turns out my "too good to be true quote" was too good to be true. You have to do some ignition course to get the insurance at that price

Back