Would you/have you met other AAMers?

Definitely not, Salaried, although I visited The Bull And Finch Pub in Boston, on many occasions. I even bought the t-shirt!

I was there too...there's was a really nice bar upstairs (not too sure if it's still there) that's nice and quiet. The main bar was wedged when we were there but we still managed to get lunch and I bought a pair of Cheers beer mugs too that I still have.

I was there too...there's was a really nice bar upstairs (not too sure if it's still there) that's nice and quiet. The main bar was wedged when we were there but we still managed to get lunch and I bought a pair of Cheers beer mugs too that I still have.

A pork salad sandwich....? ;)

No, Thedaras, no connection to either, As Brendan Grace would say, we're only related through drink!

Just back from a few days in Kerry. No Beamish in any pub I visited. No wonder the pub trade is in the state it is! ;)

Definitely not, Salaried, although I visited The Bull And Finch Pub in Boston, on many occasions. I even bought the t-shirt!

A pork salad sandwich....? ;)

I'm more of a corned-beef salad sandwich man meself.

Just wonderin' to meself do these two do anything else other than DRINK, eat sandwiches and post on AAM :p

Just wonderin' to meself do these two do anything else other than DRINK, eat sandwiches and post on AAM :p

Ah, Sue Ellen, for Firefly and myself, the most noble pastime of all is the pursuit of a small white ball for 18 holes, followed, of course, by a pork or corned beef salad sandwich, washed down by a quart of the black stuff, in the clubhouse or in The Holy Ground. Magic altogether, girl! :cool: Sure how else would you be pass the day in Utopia............? ;)

Ah, Sue Ellen, for Firefly and myself, the most noble pastime of all is the pursuit of a small white ball for 18 holes, followed, of course, by a pork or corned beef salad sandwich, washed down by a quart of the black stuff, in the clubhouse or in The Holy Ground. Magic altogether, girl! :cool: Sure how else would you be pass the day in Utopia............? ;)

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I attended the 10 year "reunion" of AAMers last year and have met a few people since.
No two-headed monsters in the group, all were intelligent and good humoured.

Most people seem to think you'll be different when you meet in RL.
Then they're surprised when you aren't!

I attended the 10 year "reunion" of AAMers last year and have met a few people since.
No two-headed monsters in the group, all were intelligent and good humoured.

Most people seem to think you'll be different when you meet in RL.
Then they're surprised when you aren't!

And to think that I believed the dirty rotten liar who told me that Purple was at the reunion also! :rolleyes:

Back