Worst Broadband Provider - Irish Broadband?

BobbySands

Hi,
if anybody is contemplating on signing up with Irish broadband then they may need to think again.

Not a case of sour grapes but I’ve been continually burned by their incorrect billing, lack of service and their customer service which is impossible to get through to.
Lack of wireless service even though I'm still being billed for their ripwave service.
Attempting to get through to their customer service department to explain my case - Left on hold for 45 minutes several times. Felt like a bit of an ejeet so had to hang up seeing that the call was not a free phone number.

Oh and when you give them a credit card number to sign up according to the credit card company once you give them authority on your account you cannot remove.
I'm pretty much screwed by them and if I can will definitely be avoiding them like the plague.

Don't say you haven't been warned!

Yours truly
[FONT=&quot]Still a Dialup user.[/FONT]

I've had exactly the same experience as you. The actual broadband service is abysmal, worst customer service I've ever come across; left on hold for ages, no replies to emails, being billed for the wrong service, being billed when I've had NO service. I had to stick with them because I didn't have a phone line. However, things got so bad that I eventually had to get a phone line in and switch provider.

Back