Working from home adverts

E

EZ Mon E

Hi, I hope to be leaving work in September to return to full time education and I am looking into getting a part time job. I was looking up www.nixers.ie and I saw all these adverts for working at home and earn 750 euro to 5000 euro per month.
Of course my first impression is that it is a scam but I was just wondering has anyone any information on these types of jobs and whether they are the "real deal".

If they charge you a fee for getting the required material/info then definitely give them a miss. If they are circumspect about what the work involves ditto. What sort of info did they publish in the ads?

Here is a typical advert.
Successful men/women wanted to Work From Home
Professional men and women like you are leaving behind the stress of driving miles to work, spending long hours away from home and not being appreciated for your worth. Replace the insecurity of the current job market with a secure future controlled by you.

The Company
Our dynamic company is a world leader in the Wellness Industry with sales last year exceeding US$200 billion dollars and projected to grow to the trillion dollar mark within the next 10 years. The company has been in business for 25 years and operates in 59 countries world wide. It's new CEO, Michael O Johnson brings over 17 years of experience as CEO of Disney. It's product pipeline is driven by a Nobel Prize winner who heads it's Medical Advisory Board and it has it's own research and development lab in UCLA, Los Angeles.

The Candidate
We are interested in an ambitious, highly motivated, high-income driven person looking to develop his/her own business working from home. You will be a leader and will be able to recruit, motivate and train a team of people to market our unique products. We have a massive expansion in place for Ireland and Europe and require quick thinking, dynamic people, who know what they are worth. Excellent interpersonal skills are a critical component of the role.

No previous experience is required although experience working in a person to person environment would be advantageous. It is more important that you are a self-starter, teachable and are prepared to follow the step-by-step training plan. You will have a personal mentor to train and advise you.

Opportunities are available to earn a part time income around your existing schedule and this can ultimately lead to generating a full time career income. We will show you how you can earn from €500 per month to incomes in excess of €10,000 per month.

It's new CEO, Michael O Johnson brings over 17 years of experience as CEO of Disney

This bloke? I'm not sure that he was ever CEO of Disney. And note that lots of people get to be Presidents/Vice Presidents of US companies and it doesn't necessarily mean that they are in charge. I would research this a bit more if I was you. In cases such as this I would always recommend at least doing the .

You will be a leader and will be able to recruit, motivate and train a team of people to market our unique products.
Pyramid alert, pyramid alert

Back